Premium Gaming Community
Whether you're an enthusiast, in training, or a pro gamer – you'll fit right in our Premium Gaming Community.
Creating a forum account is fast, easy and completely free so you can start participating right away. Create Free Account or sign in with existing account/social login. Read our TERMS OF USE
Free Forum Membership Benefits: Participate in hundreds of interesting discussions | Show off your own projects and relevant content | Get help and feedback for your device setup and games | Buy and sell services and resources in the store | Participate in our friendly community challenges | Earn trophies and work your way up our leader board | Enjoy exclusive WE-PLAY member discounts and offers | ...and so much more!

News World of Tanks

World of Tanks
World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armoured warfare during World War II and beyond. Your arsenal includes hundreds of armoured vehicles from various nations, such as Germany, the Soviet Union, the USA, France, the United Kingdom, and many more. Five major tank classes are available in the game, each with their own strengths and roles on the battlefield.

MINIMUMRECOMMENDEDULTRA
Operating SystemWindows 7 / 8 / 10Windows 7 / 8 / 10 – 64-bitWindows 7 / 8 / 10 – 64-bit
Processor (CPU)A processor with at least two physical cores supporting SSE2Intel Core i5 (Desktop)Intel Core i5-7400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500 X
Memory (RAM)2 GB4 GB (or more)8 GB (or more)
Video CardNVIDIA GeForce 8600, ATI Radeon HD 4550GeForce GTX660 (2GB) / Radeon HD 7850 (2GB)GeForce GTX 1050ti (4GB) / Radeon RX 570 (4GB)
SoundDirectX 9.0c compatibleDirectX 9.0c compatibleDirectX 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive Space36 GB36 GB55 GB
Internet Connection Speed256 Kbps1024 Kbps or higher (for voice chat)1024 Kbps or higher (for voice chat)

Drivers:

... they call me Bastty

Comments

Latest posts

News The Egyptian God Family Tree

Next, a disclaimer: this family tree isn’t, strictly speaking, historically accurate, because...

News Lorenzo Sanz: Former Real Madrid president dies after contracting coronavirus

Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz died on Saturday after being taken to hospital with...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MavisF5178
Premium Gaming Community